CITRIX Support Specialist (Stream 1 - Technical)
Education & Experience
- Certification as a CITRIX Certified Enterprise Administrator (CCEA).
- A minimum of two (2) years work experience with CITRIX Presentation Server in a support and/or configuration role.
- A minimum of two (2) years work experience with CITRIX technologies, in one or more of:
- CITRIX technology design
- CITRIX technologies engineering
- CITRIX technologies training
- CITRIX technologies support
- A minimum of two (2) years work experience in a support and/or configuration role of:
- MS Windows Server 2003 or 2008
- Active Directory
- A minimum of four (4) years work experience in a support and/or configuration role of a LANMAN environment within a large organization.
Roles and Deliverables could include but are not limited to:
- Assist support team members in the resolution of CITRIX trouble tickets.
- Lead learning/cross training sessions for support team in the areas of CITRIX Presentation Server.
- Assist support team members with migration of users, data and applications to the CITRIX operating environment.
- Identify the policies and requirements that drive out a particular solution.
- Analyze and evaluate alternative technology solutions.
- Monitor industry trends and provide information, direction and support for emerging technologies.
- Perform impact analysis of technology changes.
- Review CITRIX application and program design or technical infrastructure design to ensure adherence to standards and to recommend performance improvements.
- Assist in the development of standard operating procedures.
Specialties could include but are not limited to:
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
Copyright 2005 - 2011 The Devon Group Ltd. All Rights Reserved.